Oh I love a sweet engagement session where love is in the air! We were fortunate enough to feature so many incredible engagement sessions around the Nashville area this year. So today we’ve rounded up our 5 Best Engagement Shoots of 2019! Keep reading to see our picks! A Charming Engagement Session from Eliza Kennard […]
Browsing Post: Posts
Today begins our year end “best of” series! We’ve featured so many amazing wedding styled shoots in 2019 and today we are choosing our favorites to showcase one last time! These vendor teams have put in so much work from their beginning vision until the finished and published product. Their creativity knows no bounds! From […]
- It was time for Mere Bulles to change our look and update a few key components of the restaurant. While taking pride in being part of historic Maryland Farms, we also want to keep the restaurant’s atmosphere exciting and updated.
- The Owner Steven Smithing worked diligently with two designers in order to make the atmosphere more contemporary.
- Almost everything is new! The original hardwood flooring is the only thing that has stayed the same. We have new lights, carpet, paint on ceilings and walls, chairs, bar features, drapes, curtains and more!
- The atmosphere will seem more elegant but the amazing food and service will remain the same.
- The walls are now a cream color with a patterned wash while they ceilings are now a blue accent color. The ceilings and the walls all use to be brown but now that they have changed from that it really has made the place open up and seem larger in certain areas. The new light fixtures are Art Deco style which really adds an elegant feel to each space. The carpet is a beautiful combination of silver, dark gray and blue. The new chairs do not have a pattern on the cushion like they use to but now have more of a leather feel and are a solid burnt orange color. The new chairs are more sturdy and will be more comfortable for the guests as well as go with more colors for special events. The bar is going from a heavy dark wood to a white marble and gold accent contemporary look. Every last detail has been thought of and accounted for making any of the 8 rooms a perfect place to hold special events.
- Certain aspects of the restaurant were starting to look dated but that has all changed. This renovation has been in the works for quite some time and we believe that it will make every guests experience more enjoyable. Please come check it out for your self!
Thinking about opting for a destination wedding at Sandals Resorts? If so, you’re going to find today’s post super informative! Carlie of 2 Travel Anywhere is sharing the inside scoop of what to know about destination weddings at Sandals Resorts. She even includes a great timeline and checklist. Keep scrolling to find out more! Can […]
No matter the season, gift ideas for your fiancée are always on the back of your mind. Looking to buy your bride something nice on your wedding day? We’ve got options! Want to surprise her with something fun for the holidays? We’ve got that too! As a fiancée, there are lots of things to do, […]
With over 50 locations nationwide and the large variety of styles, colors and designs, Bella Bridesmaids is the perfect location for your ladies to get their bridesmaid dresses. Since they specifically cater to bridesmaids alone, everyone is able to have a fun and rewarding experience with the dress specialists. Learn more about the benefits of […]
Warm shades and bohemian decor are bringing out the best of the season with this winter wedding styled shoot. Wild floral designs amongst wooden accents made for an epic duo, while a stunning Rue de Seine wedding dress and braided updo completed the boho vision. Riley Gardner Photography brought the shoot to life with these […]
*sponsored* Whether its table numbers, menu cards, or wedding direction signs, chances are, you’re likely to print some sort of custom signage for your wedding. So if you’re still looking for that perfect wedding sign, then our friends at Minted Weddings (who are the go-to online resource for custom wedding invitations) are now bringing you […]
An in-home experience with a variety of options, the Build-A-Bride collection from The615Bride is the perfect bridal boutique for those brides looking for a customized wedding dress. From different silhouettes, textures, veils and more, you’re now able to create the dress of your dress. Independent consultant, Sarah, of The615Bride is sharing all the benefits of having a custom look for […]
Did you know that many Nashville Bride Guide vendors offer deals for finding them right here on the blog? It’s great to find a little savings here and a little savings there on your Nashville wedding and some great NBG vendors are offering YOU just that! Keep reading to find the incredible Nashville wedding deals and discounts found on Nashville Bride Guide all while taking a look at some of our vendors’ work!