Meet Nashville Bride Guide’s Owner + Editor, Alyssa DiCicco
After years of blogging personally + professionally, Alyssa dreamed of one day owning her own business. Then in 2016, Alyssa combined her loves to become the owner and editor of the local wedding blog, Nashville Bride Guide! The online publication showcases weddings, engagement sessions, styled shoots, vendor spotlights and advice posts from all across the Middle Tennessee area.
After working as the Marketing & Design Manager at a local rental company, Alyssa took ownership of the blog in 2016. The publication was formerly known as Ashley’s Bride Guide and since Alyssa’s ownership, she has worked with many incredible local vendors and national brands. These brands include David’s Bridal, Sandals, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Azazie, Basic Invite and more. Alyssa has also appeared as a regular guest on the local show Today in Nashville. She has also served as the Vice President of the networking group TWESA (Tennessee Wedding & Event Specialists Association) for 2 years. Alyssa has taken Nashville Bride Guide beyond and recently launched Nashville Baby Guide – a local resource for parents with kids in Nashville.
Showcasing the work of talented wedding pros and brands while connecting them with engaged couples is something that is so dear to Alyssa’s heart! But when she’s not helping couples + wedding pros, you can find her having dance parties with her six year old daughter, cuddling her four year old son, hanging out at the local farmers market, and visiting family up north with her husband and two kids.
Check out the publications + media outlets Nashville Bride Guide has worked with HERE.
And also see the amazingly talented Nashville wedding vendors HERE.
BEFORE YOU GO
- Lauren Bushnell And Chris Lanes Wedding
- Ultimate List Nashville Bridal Shower Locations
- Soft Pink Clementine Hall Wedding
- Ericka Mario Modern Mexican Wedding Nashville Jennifer Cody Photography
- Moody Winter Wedding From Posh Occasions
- Vintage Fall Wedding At Firefly Lane
- Burgundy And Navy Wedding From John Myers Photography
- Bold Emerald 1920s Inspired Styled Shoot
- The Best Places To Get Engaged In Nashville
- The Best Nashville Engagement Session Locations From Kera Photography