Nashville Bride Guide strives to feature the best wedding content to inspire Nashville area brides. Creativity and emotion are qualities that serve Nashville Bride Guide’s audience well through real weddings, elopements, engagements, styled shoots, anniversary shoots, bridal showers, engagement parties, honeymoons + more. NBG’s goal is to promote stories that feature the best high quality vendors and their work contributing to Nashville weddings, so please keep this in mind when submitting your work. However, from time to time, creative + unique DIY weddings and ideas can lead to features in special circumstances.
- You will receive a notification once your submission is approved or denied.
- If your submission is approved, you will be asked to provide additional information such as vendors involved, links to their websites and at least a 2 paragraph description of the day from you or the bride. Once approved, please include ALL vendors participating (vendors who are often missed are ring vendors, dress designer/shop, accessories, accommodations, mens clothing, officiant, rehearsal dinner space, invitations, favors, & entertainment, etc.).
- Nashville Bride Guide is NOT an exclusive publication, so you are welcome to submit content that has already been featured elsewhere. However, please be mindful of other publications’ regulations on exclusivity when submitting to NBG.
- If you are not a photographer or bride submitting content to NBG, please get permission from them to submit prior to hitting the send button.
- Submissions from advertising vendors will have top priority for features.
- Please do not submit images with watermarks.
- NBG schedules posts far in advance so be sure the shoot is seasonally appropriate.
- Submissions can take up to 2 weeks time to answer.