Opting for something more intimate and cozy, Meagan and Mitch said “I do” with a romantic Nashville brunch elopement. The two were surrounded by their closest friends and family at Moto Nashville where they tied the knot in a simple ceremony followed by a delicious meal. Although quaint, we can totally feel the abundance of […]
Browsing Category: Elopements
If you’re a couple opting for a destination wedding or elopement, today’s post is for you! Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Inc. is sharing new perks and offerings from Sandals & Beaches Resort including their new rooftop venues, complementary items, and more! So grab your sunglasses and scroll through the sunshine and specials, as well as […]
- Xunantanich – San Ignacio, Belize
- $60,000 – 80,000
- Ka’ana Resort
- We went to high school together and reconnect after 18 years (January 2018). Bryan was living in Tampa and I was living here in Nashville. We did long distance for 3 months when we decided it was time for him to relocate here in April, four months after that we were engaged!
- We are both very active, adventurous and love the outdoors. We were on a trip to Vegas for gambling, cirque de soleil , and hiking. We were hiking the Valley of Fire and climbed to the top. He had beat me up there and was grabbing the ring box out of his bag. It wasn’t til I had made it to the top myself and taking in all the views did I notice when I turned around he was on one knee and said “will you grow old with me?”
- Just the 2 of us. Which it was. Us and the Officiant on top of Xunantanich in San Agnacio, Belize!
- Bright, tropical
- The reception we had two months later here in Nashville was at The Bell Tower. We spent the most on the premium bar, catering and the band. We saved on flowers and decorations.
- Don’t lose sight of what you want. Do what’s going to make you happy. No one is going to remember what kind of flowers you had. No need to stress, it will all be perfect and memorable.
- It was epic. I remember looking out at the view in disbelief that my dream had come true, that I had found my person, that God had blessed me with the man that I had prayed so long for.
With a scenic background of palm trees and beaches, The Royal Plantation Resort Jamaica was the perfect setting for Lindsey and Josh’s tropical wedding. Their elopement was intimate and special mixed with a beachy flair. With the help of Linda Dancer of Honeymoons Inc., the couple was able to successfully plan their simple, yet charming […]