Looking to elope or have a destination wedding? Why not do it near the water?! Carlie of 2 Travel Anywhere is sharing the top reasons to say I do at a Sandals or Beaches Resort including the perks, amenities, and some of her favorite locations to tie the knot! Sound like something you’re interested in? […]
Browsing Category: Elopements
Prepare to be obsessed with what’s coming your way in today’s mountaintop elopement by Grace Upon Grace. With the breathtaking views of Lookout Mountain, Krista and Cody shared a first look that would make the story books jealous, exchanged their vows in the sweet moments of togetherness, and snapped some photos with one of the […]
Opting for something more intimate and cozy, Meagan and Mitch said “I do” with a romantic Nashville brunch elopement. The two were surrounded by their closest friends and family at Moto Nashville where they tied the knot in a simple ceremony followed by a delicious meal. Although quaint, we can totally feel the abundance of […]
If you’re a couple opting for a destination wedding or elopement, today’s post is for you! Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Inc. is sharing new perks and offerings from Sandals & Beaches Resort including their new rooftop venues, complementary items, and more! So grab your sunglasses and scroll through the sunshine and specials, as well as […]
- Xunantanich – San Ignacio, Belize
- $60,000 – 80,000
- Ka’ana Resort
- We went to high school together and reconnect after 18 years (January 2018). Bryan was living in Tampa and I was living here in Nashville. We did long distance for 3 months when we decided it was time for him to relocate here in April, four months after that we were engaged!
- We are both very active, adventurous and love the outdoors. We were on a trip to Vegas for gambling, cirque de soleil , and hiking. We were hiking the Valley of Fire and climbed to the top. He had beat me up there and was grabbing the ring box out of his bag. It wasn’t til I had made it to the top myself and taking in all the views did I notice when I turned around he was on one knee and said “will you grow old with me?”
- Just the 2 of us. Which it was. Us and the Officiant on top of Xunantanich in San Agnacio, Belize!
- Bright, tropical
- The reception we had two months later here in Nashville was at The Bell Tower. We spent the most on the premium bar, catering and the band. We saved on flowers and decorations.
- Don’t lose sight of what you want. Do what’s going to make you happy. No one is going to remember what kind of flowers you had. No need to stress, it will all be perfect and memorable.
- It was epic. I remember looking out at the view in disbelief that my dream had come true, that I had found my person, that God had blessed me with the man that I had prayed so long for.
With a scenic background of palm trees and beaches, The Royal Plantation Resort Jamaica was the perfect setting for Lindsey and Josh’s tropical wedding. Their elopement was intimate and special mixed with a beachy flair. With the help of Linda Dancer of Honeymoons Inc., the couple was able to successfully plan their simple, yet charming […]
Thinking of making the trek to an exotic destination to elope? Well, destination wedding and honeymoon planner Carlie with 2 Travel Anywhere can help! Carlie’s years of expertise can help you get the BEST deal on a resort for your wedding or honeymoon. With Jennifer + Matthew, their wishes for a tropical elopement were granted! Sandals Barbados was their destination of choice and their all-inclusive wedding package was perfect for their simple, sweet wedding. See their full wedding and interview with Jennifer below!