Now more than ever, destination weddings and elopements are becoming increasingly popular for many reasons. Some like the simplicity, some like the small guest sizes, while others just really want to celebrate the best day of their life somewhere exciting. With these 8 destination wedding venues from 2 Travel Anywhere, you can have all of […]
Browsing Category: Destination Weddings
There’s a whole lot of beauty coming your way today! Courtney and Gerald’s luxurious fairytale wedding at the Westin Nashville is what dreams are made of. Having to alter plans due to COVID didn’t stop them tying the knot in style. The hotel is filled with the prettiest views all of which can be seen […]
Looking to elope or have a destination wedding? Why not do it near the water?! Carlie of 2 Travel Anywhere is sharing the top reasons to say I do at a Sandals or Beaches Resort including the perks, amenities, and some of her favorite locations to tie the knot! Sound like something you’re interested in? […]
Blue skies, the warm sun, and white sand set the scene for Angelia and Nicholas’ wedding day. They chose Sandals Montego Bay for their destination wedding and with just a glance at their photos it’s easy to see why. Close friends and family came to celebrate as the beachy elements presented such a calm throughout […]
Thinking about opting for a destination wedding at Sandals Resorts? If so, you’re going to find today’s post super informative! Carlie of 2 Travel Anywhere is sharing the inside scoop of what to know about destination weddings at Sandals Resorts. She even includes a great timeline and checklist. Keep scrolling to find out more! Can […]
Founded on friendship and thriving with success, meet BarBees! This mobile bartending service puts your mind at ease, because they’ve got all the details covered … all while having the best time! Jess and Willow are sharing more about their new-found company below. Keep reading to find out more! Tell us about BarBees + how […]
If you’re a couple opting for a destination wedding or elopement, today’s post is for you! Linda Dancer with Honeymoons Inc. is sharing new perks and offerings from Sandals & Beaches Resort including their new rooftop venues, complementary items, and more! So grab your sunglasses and scroll through the sunshine and specials, as well as […]
- Xunantanich – San Ignacio, Belize
- $60,000 – 80,000
- Ka’ana Resort
- We went to high school together and reconnect after 18 years (January 2018). Bryan was living in Tampa and I was living here in Nashville. We did long distance for 3 months when we decided it was time for him to relocate here in April, four months after that we were engaged!
- We are both very active, adventurous and love the outdoors. We were on a trip to Vegas for gambling, cirque de soleil , and hiking. We were hiking the Valley of Fire and climbed to the top. He had beat me up there and was grabbing the ring box out of his bag. It wasn’t til I had made it to the top myself and taking in all the views did I notice when I turned around he was on one knee and said “will you grow old with me?”
- Just the 2 of us. Which it was. Us and the Officiant on top of Xunantanich in San Agnacio, Belize!
- Bright, tropical
- The reception we had two months later here in Nashville was at The Bell Tower. We spent the most on the premium bar, catering and the band. We saved on flowers and decorations.
- Don’t lose sight of what you want. Do what’s going to make you happy. No one is going to remember what kind of flowers you had. No need to stress, it will all be perfect and memorable.
- It was epic. I remember looking out at the view in disbelief that my dream had come true, that I had found my person, that God had blessed me with the man that I had prayed so long for.
With a scenic background of palm trees and beaches, The Royal Plantation Resort Jamaica was the perfect setting for Lindsey and Josh’s tropical wedding. Their elopement was intimate and special mixed with a beachy flair. With the help of Linda Dancer of Honeymoons Inc., the couple was able to successfully plan their simple, yet charming […]