Good shoes take you places… like walking down the aisle to meet your sole-mate! (See what we did there?) If you’re looking for the BEST wedding shoes for your big day, we’ve got ’em right here for you. There’s a little something for those that are searching for practical options as well as those that are seeking something a bit more luxurious. Also, don’t be afraid to add a pop of color or a patterned design into your shoe either — we’ve included a few of these too to inspire you! Ready to narrow down your search? Keep on scrolling!
- Steve Madden Irenee Heeled Sandal
- Jimmy Choo Aveline 100 High Heel Sandal
- Kate Spade x Keds Bridal Sneakers
- Something Bleu Pointed Toe Pump
- Loeffler Randall Dahlia Heels
- Bella Belle Illusion Lace Cross Strap Pump
- Badgley Mischka Galia Embellished Sandal
- Manolo Blahnik Embellished Satin Heel
- Sam Edelman Yaro Block Heel
“This post contains affiliate links where NBG earns small commissions from link clicks and purchases at no additional cost to you.”
Decisions, decisions! Which pretty pair of this list of the best wedding shoes is capturing your eye?!
Looking for other bridal fashion inspo? Click here!
Nashville Bride Guide’s Owner + Editor, Alyssa DiCicco
Since 2016, Alyssa has combined her loves to become the owner and editor of the local wedding blog, Nashville Bride Guide! The online publication showcases weddings, engagement sessions, styled shoots, vendor spotlights and advice posts from all across the Middle Tennessee area. Read more...