This is not your typical Nashville bridal show!
The Big Fake Wedding Nashville is a Nashville bridal show alternative complete with a meaningful vow renewal ceremony, light bites, and a dance-party reception.
Yep, we host big, fake weddings to connect brides and grooms to the best local vendors.
At The Big Fake Wedding Nashville you’ll get wedding inspiration you can taste and see. Think of it as Pinterest in real life. Unlike your typical bridal show or wedding website, you’ll experience the vendor’s work in an actual wedding setting.
You’ll finally get answers to the questions floating around in the back of your mind, like:
- How does the food look and taste when served to a large crowd?
- Will the table decor turn out just like I envisioned?
- How does the photographer do navigating all the moving parts of a live event?
- Will the cake look as good as the picture I was shown?
- Can this DJ get people out on the dance floor?
- What will the photo booth look like in my reception space?
- What does a real wedding look like in this venue space?
The Big Fake Wedding is a bridal show alternative in the form of a big, fake wedding. "Wedding guests" are brides- and grooms-to-be who enjoy an emotional vow renewal ceremony, a tasty cocktail-style dinner, and a dance-party reception while truly experiencing the wedding vendors in action.
Tickets include light bites, a signature drink, and a swag bag.