This bridal show offers brides a chance to dip their toes into the wedding planning waters: There will be ample booths filled with wedding cake samples, tuxedos, event rentals and best of all…wedding dresses!
Browsing Post: Posts
And of course, Melissa and Nathan’s colorful summer wedding was no different! They treated their guests to classic summertime fun complete with cornhole, horseshoes, hula hooping, and… are you ready for this? Hot air balloon rides!
So pull up a chair, sip some lemonade and enjoy these photos from their dreamy summer soiree. Oh, the gorgeous florals and decor are by Regalo Design.
Are you a bride who is planning her destination wedding in Nashville? If so, Sambuca would be a great choice because it would allow your guests to experience all of the dazzling sights and sounds that a night in Nashville has to offer. All the while, allowing you the ease and luxury of a seamless planning process that translates into a stress-free reception you can truly enjoy every moment of!
Specialty bridal vendors include:
· The Dress Theory – A bridal boutique for the fashion-forward bride
· Lane Photography – Talented husband and wife wedding photographers
· Events Nashville – Exclusive event spaces, including Houston Station
· Noteable Blends – Custom coffee blends for wedding favors and a mobile coffee cart for receptions
· Smoke Et Al – Full-service catering featuring Memphis-style BBQ and a gourmet food truck