Opting for something more intimate and cozy, Meagan and Mitch said “I do” with a romantic Nashville brunch elopement. The two were surrounded by their closest friends and family at Moto Nashville where they tied the knot in a simple ceremony followed by a delicious meal. Although quaint, we can totally feel the abundance of […]
Browsing Post: Weddings
Rebecca: We went to the Taylor Swift mural on the last day before it was taken down to get a picture. Laura is a huge Taylor Swift fan, and she really wanted to work that in. We were so lucky to get a photo at the mural on the last day – and the people in line were gracious enough to let Laura and John Robert hop in front of the line for a quick photo!
After 10+ years of being together, Hayley and Justin tied the knot at Clementine. Not only were these high school sweethearts get excited to celebrate their love, but they were excited to celebrate with everyone who has been with them through every step of their love story. Opting to include darker toned neutrals, gold accents, […]
A JUBILANT & MUSIC-FILLED WEDDING AT HIDDEN CREEK FARMS IN NASHVILLE, TN
When one of my sweet bridesmaids (Laura) from my own wedding (June 2016) asked me to be her wedding photographer I immediately jumped at the opportunity since this sweet friend is one of the best humans ever (like seriously hands down, she is such a golden-hearted gal)! Getting to capture Laura and David’s wedding was not only such an honor, but it was so much fun since so many people were thrilled to get to witness Laura and David begin a new chapter of life together.
- Xunantanich – San Ignacio, Belize
- $60,000 – 80,000
- Ka’ana Resort
- We went to high school together and reconnect after 18 years (January 2018). Bryan was living in Tampa and I was living here in Nashville. We did long distance for 3 months when we decided it was time for him to relocate here in April, four months after that we were engaged!
- We are both very active, adventurous and love the outdoors. We were on a trip to Vegas for gambling, cirque de soleil , and hiking. We were hiking the Valley of Fire and climbed to the top. He had beat me up there and was grabbing the ring box out of his bag. It wasn’t til I had made it to the top myself and taking in all the views did I notice when I turned around he was on one knee and said “will you grow old with me?”
- Just the 2 of us. Which it was. Us and the Officiant on top of Xunantanich in San Agnacio, Belize!
- Bright, tropical
- The reception we had two months later here in Nashville was at The Bell Tower. We spent the most on the premium bar, catering and the band. We saved on flowers and decorations.
- Don’t lose sight of what you want. Do what’s going to make you happy. No one is going to remember what kind of flowers you had. No need to stress, it will all be perfect and memorable.
- It was epic. I remember looking out at the view in disbelief that my dream had come true, that I had found my person, that God had blessed me with the man that I had prayed so long for.
From muggle to straight up magical, Linz and Kyle took inspiration for their creative wedding day from none other than Harry Potter. Union Station was the perfect location to transform into Platform 9 3/4, while everything from wands and tablescapes with house names, to colorful shoes and ties alike brought the vision to life. These two surely took their love of this story to the next level and we’re digging it! Step inside to their wonderful world in true Hogwarts fashion with these images captured by John Myers Photography!
With beautiful blue hues paired with ivory, gold, and greenery accents, Alan and Nicole’s Hutton Hotel wedding couldn’t have been more beautiful. Not only that, but these photos captured by Bryan Fay Photography prove that this couple knows how to have some fun, including a super funny first look. They even chose the dog friendly […]
With a scenic background of palm trees and beaches, The Royal Plantation Resort Jamaica was the perfect setting for Lindsey and Josh’s tropical wedding. Their elopement was intimate and special mixed with a beachy flair. With the help of Linda Dancer of Honeymoons Inc., the couple was able to successfully plan their simple, yet charming […]
We as much enthusiasm as these photos captured by local wedding photographer, Divine Images, we are elated to shared Emily and Ravi’s Nashville wedding. From their colorful Mehndi party to their elegant sikh ceremony, the couple held such a fun-loving celebration including cultural traditions. Their love story, divine; their details, magnificent! You’re in for a real treat with these dazzling photos! See our favorites and learn more about their special day below!
Paul and Allie are both transplants to Music City and that’s the exact spot where their love story began. After locking eyes with each other at a concert, the rest was history! It only made sense that they start their next chapter tying the knot with a Nashville wedding. Post nuptials they celebrated with family and friends at the Cannery Ballroom, bringing the room to life with romantic lighting and elegant floral designs. Keep scrolling to see some of our favorite photos of their day captured by Matt Andrews Photography and see their awesomely curated wedding video by Zane Karl Studios!