- Make your thank you notes personal by mentioning the gift. If a monetary gift is received, stating the amount is optional, but do say how it will be used. Example: The generous gift of $100 will be used to purchase the remaining pieces of our wedding china.
- Set a goal of writing a certain amount of thank you notes per day. Yes, your significant other should help with this!
- It is okay to to call someone that has shipped a gift to you, not only to thank them, but to let them know it arrived safely. A thank you should still be sent, as well.
- If time has slipped away, still send that thank you note!!!
- There is nothing like receiving a handwritten note.
With the myriad of stationery available, East Nashville's paperKuts studio has wedding stationery for every bride's budget. Until the end of September, all brides that order wedding stationery from paperKuts studio will receive complimentary thank you notes! (Some restrictions will apply).