1) Arzelle's Bridal – arzellesbridal.com
I swooned when I saw this simple but elegant gown at the Arzelle's booth. Isn't it a beauty? The other gowns were equally exquisite but this Marchesa was my fave. See these gowns and more at their salon on West End.
2) Wedlock Images – wedlockimages.com
Wedlock's photographic style is crisp, sleek and akin to magazine-style. Their work appeals to the edgy, modern bride who is getting married here in Nashville or is taking Wedlock to her destination wedding. It was great listening to co-owner Donice chat about Nashville venues she loves. (Great insight: You may want to talk to photographers before you book your venue!) She also told me about a new, farm venue near Murfreesboro, Events at East 96. Heard of it?
3) Classic Party Rentals – nashville.classicpartyrentals.com
Classic's inventory for Nashville weddings and events is massive. I visited their warehouse one time and they have just about everything you need. This tablescape is just one idea of many that they can help you design.
4) West Meade Wine and Liquor – westmeadewines.com
West Meade was a new find. They offer liquor, beer and wine in cases for weddings and events. This is a great way to save money if you decide on a venue like Houston Station, which allows you to bring in your own beverages.
West Meade also offers a bar registry for those who have everything they need but would appreciate a well-stocked bar! You know who you are. No judging. 🙂
5) Dulce Desserts – dulcedesserts.com
Juanita! I've known Dulce Dessert's owner and cake artist since I first started in weddings in 2006. (Wow!) She was one of the first wedding pros I met. She's always been sweet to me and her cakes have always been inventive and consistently scrumptious. I can never, and I do mean never, pass by her booth or store without being tempted to indulge. If you have not tasted her cakes, you simply must. Our blog intern Laurie had Dulce cupcakes for her wedding. Without a doubt – she loved them!
6) Designs in Paper – There is no doubt in my mind that owners Steve and Donette can create anything with paper! You really have to meet with them to see some of the previous wedding paper goods. They take pride in creating paper products that are custom to each engaged couple. At the bridal show, they shared many invites that were printed in white ink. You read that right, white ink. This chalkboard flyer will give you an idea of what they can do. They also print on fabric; think burlap looking fabric, for a rustic wedding. Lovely!
7) Capital Theatre – capitoltheatretn.com
This was a new find. The theater is located in Lebanon, TN and can accommodate all bridal events, from showers to receptions. Their spaces are very unique, ranging from an auditorium to an attic.
8) Street Tuxedo – streettuxedo.com
Street Tuxedo keeps a pulse on what's hot for grooms. For outdoor weddings, peach and khaki pair well. Sangria is a fun new color that can add a pop to a classic wedding. Neither of these work for you? Street Tuxedo has hundreds of swatches to match your color palette and several suit/tuxedo styles to complement your groom's style.
9) Geny's Bridal – genysbridal.com
Geny's is a Nashville staple. They offer three floral options: 1) wholesale flowers for floral designers, 2) retail flowers for DIY brides and 3) full service floral design for brides. Geny's recently added bridal gowns to their inventory in order to provide a more one-stop service for brides. They carry several exclusive lines and accessories. I had no clue they launched a bridal boutique. Their gowns are gorgeous!
10) A/P Couture – 615-545-2742
Alain Patterson, the owner and lead designer, creates custom veils for fashion-focused brides.
11) 2Travel Anywhere – 2travelanywhere.com
Carlie's a delight. She is a honeymoon specialist and helps engaged couples plan their honeymoon vacations at no cost to them.
12) Michael's Cafe & Catering – eatatmichaelscafe.com
They had me at banana pudding. I was told it was Michael's grandmother's recipe. Thanks grandma! It was absolutely delicious. Michael also served mac and cheese and BBQ chicken. Assumed southern cuisine? You are correct. And, based on the food they served at the show, they know what they're doing.
13) Elizabeth Jean Photography – elizabethjeanphotography.com
Elizabeth Jean does great work. I discovered her work this summer after seeing photos from a styled photo shoot at the Nashville Zoo (which we will feature very soon). It was great putting a face with her high-quality work. Be sure to visit her website to see her portfolio.
14) Grand Avenue – grandavenueworldwide.com
Transportation for the bridal show attendees was provided by Grand Avenue. It was posh! If you have a large bridal party or family that you want to ensure is easily transported (in style) between your bridal events, Grand Avenue should certainly be on your list.
15) Stay tuned. I'll share it on Friday!
Hope you're already feeling some wedding planning inspiration from these awesome wedding vendors!
Arzelle’s Bridal/Wedlock Images/Classic Party Rentals/West Meade Wine/Dulce Desserts/Designs in Paper/Capital Theatre/Street Tuxedo/Geny’s Planning/A/P Couture/2 Travel Anywhere/Michael’s Catering & Cafe/Elizabeth Jean Photography/Grand Avenue