Nashville's luxury wedding planner and educator, Angela Proffitt is hosting a wedding planning event! It's Wedding Planning University – a day long seminar on how to plan your wedding right here in Nashville on Sunday, February 26th. Angela will dig deep into the dos and don'ts of planning your wedding, what a wedding really costs, and how to make the best decisions for your big day. So whether you're engaged, the mother of the bride or a wedding professional, this seminar is for you!
Who is Angela Proffitt? She has over 10 years of experience in the wedding and event industry as a celebrity wedding planner, entrepreneur and productivity coach. Angela is the owner and lead designer for Vivid Experiences, a full-service event and wedding planning company. Angela’s work has been featured in more than 100 publications, including People Magazine, Us Weekly and Style Me Pretty. You may have also seen her on networks such as TLC and E!. If anyone knows the business, it's Angela!
When you attend Angela's Wedding Planning University, you will get a complete road map on how to plan your entire wedding! Here are Angela's main points you'll cover for the day:
– Make the best decisions while planning a wedding
– Create a Communication Plan to interact with family members
– Identify your priorities to maximize your budget
– Overcome expectations of what you think you need and what you really need
– Choose a venue and hire the right team
– Connect with other couples & have all of your questions answered by a top industry expert
– And Much Much More!
Photo by Joe Hendricks Photography
Photo by Matt Andrews
Tickets start at just $99, so register here before space is full!
In the meantime, check out Angela's blog post on Expectations for your Wedding Planner.
All photos provided by Angela Proffitt.