Get ready to feast your eyes on one of the most scenic engagement photos we’ve ever seen. This mountain engagement session by Billie-Shaye Style took place in the mountains of Washington state where Bre and Shane currently reside. The two hiked up rocks, embraced the flowing waters, and danced in the greenery amongst them all […]
All Posts By: Alyssa DiCicco
A new decade means new trends! What better trends to follow than wedding food trends?! If you’re looking to up the level of your food during your Nashville wedding, then you’re going to love today’s post! Jim, owner of Chef’s Market is guest blogging today; diving into the latest food styles that are sure to […]
After reflecting on her wedding hair and makeup brand, Makeup by Katie-Laine decided to make a change that showcases exactly what her and her team are about. Together they now go by Indigo Beauty Collective, a name that is the perfect fit for them for so many ways. See what they are most excited about […]
Blue hues and touches of gold came together for this MidSummer Night’s Dream wedding inspiration at 14 TENN. Two unique looks were designed; one elegant, with the other more rustic chic. In addition to the decor and details Callie and Josh (the models of this shoot) were celebrating a decade of marriage… how sweet! See […]
Oh what fun! This past October, a really fun industry event came to Nashville. It was Tassels & Tastemakers! This event is put on by the lovely ladies of Be Inspired PR – a wedding and lifestyle public relations agency. They decided to bring the best vendors and influencers together for one magical night at […]
Your wedding flowers are arguably the most customizable decor and accessory that you will have during your wedding day. Depending on what style you’re looking for, your flowers can bring romance, drama, or sophistication through not only the type of flower, but through color! Where should you begin with your wedding flower colors? And just […]
Can you believe the year is over? We are on to a new decade! So now that 2019 is on it’s way out, we have chosen our favorite weddings we’ve published this year! Each wedding is so different and beautiful in their own way, so without further ado, here are the Best of 2019 Weddings! […]
Oh I love a sweet engagement session where love is in the air! We were fortunate enough to feature so many incredible engagement sessions around the Nashville area this year. So today we’ve rounded up our 5 Best Engagement Shoots of 2019! Keep reading to see our picks! A Charming Engagement Session from Eliza Kennard […]
Today begins our year end “best of” series! We’ve featured so many amazing wedding styled shoots in 2019 and today we are choosing our favorites to showcase one last time! These vendor teams have put in so much work from their beginning vision until the finished and published product. Their creativity knows no bounds! From […]
- It was time for Mere Bulles to change our look and update a few key components of the restaurant. While taking pride in being part of historic Maryland Farms, we also want to keep the restaurant’s atmosphere exciting and updated.
- The Owner Steven Smithing worked diligently with two designers in order to make the atmosphere more contemporary.
- Almost everything is new! The original hardwood flooring is the only thing that has stayed the same. We have new lights, carpet, paint on ceilings and walls, chairs, bar features, drapes, curtains and more!
- The atmosphere will seem more elegant but the amazing food and service will remain the same.
- The walls are now a cream color with a patterned wash while they ceilings are now a blue accent color. The ceilings and the walls all use to be brown but now that they have changed from that it really has made the place open up and seem larger in certain areas. The new light fixtures are Art Deco style which really adds an elegant feel to each space. The carpet is a beautiful combination of silver, dark gray and blue. The new chairs do not have a pattern on the cushion like they use to but now have more of a leather feel and are a solid burnt orange color. The new chairs are more sturdy and will be more comfortable for the guests as well as go with more colors for special events. The bar is going from a heavy dark wood to a white marble and gold accent contemporary look. Every last detail has been thought of and accounted for making any of the 8 rooms a perfect place to hold special events.
- Certain aspects of the restaurant were starting to look dated but that has all changed. This renovation has been in the works for quite some time and we believe that it will make every guests experience more enjoyable. Please come check it out for your self!